Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the topmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, all of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity and challenge to earn your trust and deliver you the best service out there.
13 GREAT YEARS OWNING OUR COMPANY AND SERVING AND MEETING YOUR GOALS.
It has been our honor and continues to be!!
We have a goal of 50 doors 43 doors so far and 7 to go for this year.
To provide comprehensive rental real estate management that focuses on increasing owner equity through continuous innovative customer service and systems.
Simply to provide Top Rate Services and Systems that really work.
To exceed our clients and residents expectations. We work to identify your short-term and long-term objectives and develop operational and financial strategies to achieve them.
We, Tonia and Dylan McCoy, have created AAA Realty with the vision that success could be achieved through equitable business practices. We also believe that if we put the needs of the stakeholders and residents before our own, in the end we will all succeed
Tonia McCoy is the operational manager and is a licensed real estate professional with years of experience and a proven track record making her the ideal choice to manage the day-to-day activities of your community.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Currently managing one to four family residential homes which requires managing vendors, contractors, tenants, leasing, billing, collections, and operating within budgets
- Experience in managing (and rehabilitating) multifamily communities and managing one to four family homes
- Twelve years experience in the property management industry
- Former Travis County Sheriff Deputy
Dylan McCoy is the financial manager with years of experience and a proven track record making him the ideal choice to manage the financial and regulatory activities of your community.
- Currently works as the financial manager for four separate entities (managed by AAA Realty) with activities including business financial planning, budgeting, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Former internal auditor for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Holds a Business Administration Degree in finance from Texas State University
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Is a Veteran of the U.S. Army and the Texas National Guard
- Tonia McCoy -salesperson Paul Gonzales -Broker
Proud Members of the Texas Apartment Association and Austin Apartment Association and The Texas Real Estate Commission.
We have a goal of 50 houses this year. We are at 43. We are on our way, but still want to grow. Help us out. Contact us and see how we can be of service to you.
See our blog and send us an email